Black Edge Cafè

A Black Painted Cafè located at the Edge of town. It's as simple as that. "Good Evening, Welcome to Black Edge Cafè."

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Black Edge Cafè~
Merry Christmas! We wish you a fun holiday~
Happy 1st Anniversary to our Cafè~!

Share | 

Post your favorite anime/manga/game character quote here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara
Name: Vermilion_Tears
Race: Elfs
Class: Sage

PostSubject: Post your favorite anime/manga/game character quote here!   Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:36 pm

^ what title says.
you can use it for your signature, sharing with friends, whatever.
let's start!
here's what I find...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anime Quotes~
"Please don't worry, Mister, I only came here to obliterate you- not rob you." - Excel (Excel Saga)

"That's some good advice. Maybe I should write that down, frame it, and stick it up on my wall." - Colonel Karl Lichen Schubaltz (Zoids Chaotic Century)

"It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool." -Haruhara Haruko, FLCL.

"You know why big brothers are born first? To protect the little ones that come after them." - Ichigo Kurosaki, Bleach

"Let's not swear, be it censored or not."- Xero

"The great flow that maintains the universe, call it the cycle of life, the course of nature each one of us is just a small part of that part. One in the all. Yet without all the individual ones, the all can’t exist. This world flows by following grander laws that we can’t even imagine. To recognize that flow, to work in it. To decompose, and recreate, that is alchemy."-Edward Elric and Alphonse Elric from FMA.

"No matter how we close our eyes, there's a whole world out there bigger than ourselves and our dreams..."-Edward, FMA.

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete. Equivalent Exchange doesn't encompass everything that goes on here, but I still choose to believe in its principle, that all things do come at a price, that there's an ebb and a flow, a cycle, that the pain we went through did have a reward, and that anyone who's determined and perseveres will get something of value in return, even if it's not what they expected. I don't think of Equivalent Exchange as a law of the world anymore. I think of it as a promise, between my brother and me. A promise that, someday, we'll see each other again."-Alphonse, FMA.

"Death is Certain , The hour is not"- Engraved on count's pocket watch (Gankotsuoh)

"Even if the world doesn't forgive you, I will forgive you." ~ Higurashi When They Cry.

"Any damages you cause will be taken out of your salary"-Hitsugaya Toushirou from Bleach

"Mada Mada Dane" - Ryoma Echizen

"Believe in me who believes in you!!!"-Gurren Lagann

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A PIN-SIZED MIDGET YOU CAN ONLY SEE WITH A MICROSCOPE!?!?" -Edward Elric, Fullmetal Alchemist

"My name is Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser The Third, Don't hesitate to call."-Vash, the Stampede from Trigun

"Don't tell me to go to Hell when you don't know what Heaven is!"- Yohji; Weiss Kreuz

"You want a good night's rest? I'll put your lights out forever, you bastards."-Genjyo Sanzo, Saiyuki

"History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace, and revolution continue on forever."- Marimaia Khushrenada (Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz)

"Illusions... or real illusions. Hidden within illusions are real illusions, from real illusions emerge illusions. Lies hidden within the truth, truth hidden within lies. That is the mist."- Rokudo Mukuro; Katekyo Hitman Reborn
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disgaea 1 Quotes (They are so AWESOME, so they deserve special spot! XD)
"To show my appreciation, I'll only beat them half to death."-Laharl
"Who gives a damn about you? Your new name is "Mid-Boss"."-Laharl to Vyers
"Etna's vassals are my vassals, and my vassals do what I say!"-Laharl to poor prinnies XD
"I shall burn a true vision of horror into that empty head of yours!"-the awesome Laharl!
"Hmhmhmhm... Hmhmhmhmhmhm!... Haaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!!
Laughing is an important aspect of being the Overlord."-Face it, Laharl's laugh are just to awesome to ignore.
"Aren't you happy, Flonne? There's someone even dumber than you."-by the antenna haired overlord

"Nice to meet you. I'm an assassin."-says Flonne
"The Overlord of the Netherworld died by choking on a pretzel!?"-What a great way to die, thinked Flonne. (okay, not Flonne, but me.)

"This week's dish: Cajun style gumbo! And the ingredient - the Prinny Squad!!"-Says Master Etna.

"How rude! Invading a man's house and asking him "Who's there!?""-Mid boss a.k.a Vyers. (Hey, actually it's logical! Whoaaa)
"I have achieved ultra-speed by training, and training, and training, all while wearing 100-ton boxers!"-Says Mid-boss claiming to be Lee's Rival. (okay, it's not.)
"Demons, angels, humans... Rather than learn about each other, they use words such as "good" and "evil" to differentiate themselves."-Vyers

"GORDON KEEPS STARING AT JENNIFER'S THIGHS PERVERT PERVERT PERVERT!"-Thursday

~-~
Disgaea Episodes Quote
"Ice Queen" Stage
Mid-Boss: You seem to be working your way into quite a predicament. As your rival, I felt it was my obligation to warn you.
Laharl: Warn me...!?
Mid-Boss: Laharl!! Do no be fooled by appearances! Relying on sight and sound will only lead to delusion!! Open your mind's eye! Once you do, you will no longer be deceived by mere facades!!
Laharl: My mind's... eye...?
Mid-Boss: Now is the time to set your mind free!! Awaken to your power!!
Flonne: ...Um, Mr. Mid-Boss. That was a wonderful speech and all, but I think you may have set the bar a bit too high for Laharl...
Mid-Boss: Oh... In that case, just close your eyes and plug your ears!

"Nightdwellers" Episode
Red: We've been waiting for you, demons!!
Blue: When the darkness of evil draws near, we appear out of nowhere!!
Yellow: The-3-lights-of-justice-save-the-world-with-courage-and-hope!!
Red: Together...!!
Blue: ...we are...!!
Yellow: ...the Prism Rangers!!
[All three pose together. Lights flash in the background.]
Laharl: ...Please, someone normal come out.
Flonne: Cool! Hey, Etna! How about we do our own poses!?
Etna: You serious?
Flonne: You better believe it! Um... But, I have a question for you guys.
Red: A question? Go ahead, shoot!
Flonne: You call yourselves "Prism Rangers", but you only have 3 colors. That's not even enough for a rainbow.
Red: Isn't it obvious? We don't have any friends! Being a hero is a lonely existence!! You got it!?
Etna: Are you sure there's not another reason why you don't have any friends?
Laharl: ...You guys are heroes, aren't you? Why would you want to be Overlords?
Red: We want friends, of course! If we become the Overlords, then we'll have tons of friends!! And the Prism Rangers will have all the colors of the rainbow!! Here we go!! Blue! Yellow! Transfo------
Etna: Bang♥️
[Etna shoots Blue and Yellow, and both fall to the ground]
Red: Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeee!!!! Yellowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! This can't be happening! Blue and Yellow have been shot...! I can't transform on my own...! Curse you! Shooting before we even have a chance to transform... How inconsiderate! Are you demons!?
Etna: Uh huh.
Red: Oh my gosh! I completely forgot about that!
Laharl: ...Is your helmet on too tight? You should have transformed first, then come out.
Flonne: That's not how it's supposed to be! A true defender of justice transforms in front of the enemy!
Etna: ...Flonne, which side are you on?
Red: Then I'll just have to play my ace card! The demons I hired will help me!
Laharl: Is it okay for a hero to be using demons?
Red: Of course! Justice must never lose, no matter what the means! Blue! Yellow! Your deaths have awakened a burning passion in my heart!
Etna: Uh, I avoided hitting any vital spots, so they should still be alive...
Red: Evil fiends! Are you ready!? Face the power of justice!!
*Then, battle starts*

"Intro at chap 8"
Etna: Those seemingly innocent Prinnies... It turns out they were hiding a big secret!
Prinny: It wouldn't be a secret if it wasn't hidden, dood.
Etna: When the Prinnies' evil spirits join as one, they form Pringer X, the mighty super robot!!
Prinny: Dood, we can't do that...
Etna: Here goes! Pringer Spiral Plasma Chop!
Etna: Gotcha! Pringer Aurora Triangle Kick!!
Etna: This is it! Pringer Spinning Drill Attack!!!
Prinny: Uh, dood, hello...
Etna: Next on Lovely Mad Scientist Etna, Episode 8: Farewell, Pringer X
Prinny: Dood!? You're killing us off!?
Etna: No worries!
Etna: Pringer X will be reborn as the more powerful Pringer Z!
Prinny: I'm tellin ya, it ain't gonna happen, dood.

Etna: With the EDF Armada steadily advancing, it's up to me to protect the Netherworld!
Carter: Muhahahaha! What can a little girl do!?
Etna: Mega Curse Cannon! Anything in the air is toast!!
Carter: Hmm... Not bad!
Etna: Plasma Magic Circle! Nothing can get past this baby!
Carter: Ugh... Impossible!
Etna: And the ultimate weapon, Love Freak Flonne!
Etna: With her idealistic notion of peace and love, she'll annoy you into submission!
Carter: Gaahhhhh... How dreadful!
Etna: Next on the Legend of the Netherworld Heroine, Episode 11: Etna vs EDF
Etna: Another page in the Netherworld's history...
Carter: We can't just sit here! All forces, move out!

Manty: It's been awhile since the last natural disaster. Let's see, there was...
Manty: The time when the King was so happy that the Queen accepted his proposal, he knocked over a few mountains...
Manty: The time when the King was so thrilled that the Prince was born, he froze the ocean...
Manty: And the time when the King was so sad because of the Queen's passing, he split the earth in two...
Flonne: ...Wouldn't you consider those to be artificial disasters...?

aaaaaaaannddddd many, many, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany more.
maybe I'll add them later. XD

Last edited by -Syricuse on Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more to come later! :D)
Back to top Go down
http://edgeoftown.forumotion.net
Selena...^_^
Coffee Maker: Novice

My Chara
Name: Heartless Knight
Race: Dark Angel
Class: Knight

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite anime/manga/game character quote here!   Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:55 pm

okay... need to read it first... but... I'm studying...
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite anime/manga/game character quote here!   Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:02 pm

Yeah, me too.
but I'm taking a break.

Selena...^_^

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite anime/manga/game character quote here!   Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:58 pm

okay?
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite anime/manga/game character quote here!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Selena...^_^ wrote:
okay?
umm, yeah okay.

anyway, it's friday~ heheh.

Selena...^_^

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite anime/manga/game character quote here!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:58 pm

ugh ... so many word...
its give me chill...
Back to top Go down
Selena...^_^

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite anime/manga/game character quote here!   Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:50 pm

hahahaha....
Back to top Go down
Loreius-
Coffee Tester : Intermediate

My Chara
Name: Luce Fioritura
Race: Angel

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite anime/manga/game character quote here!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:49 pm

holy cow! ww you write that all mister Syricuse? or you do the coppas(copy paste) system??
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite anime/manga/game character quote here!   Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:46 pm

Loreius- wrote:
holy cow! ww you write that all mister Syricuse? or you do the coppas(copy paste) system??

Don't "mister" me dood!
You're making me feel old =.=

of course.. it's...
COPAS!! oww yeahh. *oddly, he seems proud about it*

Loreius-
Coffee Tester : Intermediate

My Chara
Name: Luce Fioritura
Race: Angel

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite anime/manga/game character quote here!   Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:53 pm

because! everyone's calling you mr. syricuse too duude! Razz

=.=;; hahaha.. ha ha.. ha. but it still eats lot of time for coppas, i know that feeling man. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite anime/manga/game character quote here!   

Back to top Go down

Post your favorite anime/manga/game character quote here!
Page 1 of 1