Black Edge Cafè

A Black Painted Cafè located at the Edge of town. It's as simple as that. "Good Evening, Welcome to Black Edge Cafè."

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Black Edge Cafè~
Merry Christmas! We wish you a fun holiday~
Happy 1st Anniversary to our Cafè~!

Share | 

Add your word!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara
Name: Vermilion_Tears
Race: Elfs
Class: Sage

PostSubject: Add your word!   Tue May 04, 2010 8:58 pm

'kay, it's simple really.
~How to play~
First, a user decides the starter sentence and the others can add their words to make the sentence longer~
Example:
User-1: In a peaceful
User-2: In a peaceful evening,
User-3: In a peaceful evening, one boy
User-4: In a peaceful evening, one boy decided to buy
User-2: In a peaceful evening, one boy decided to buy grocery for lunch
etc etc etc

Note: you can choose to add one word only or several words.
------
Let's get started~

One day, several months ago,

emasmurni
Coffee Tester : Pro

My Chara
Name: Memphis Tigrehart
Race: Hybrid
Class: Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Wed May 19, 2010 2:05 pm

One day, several months ago, there was a cat
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Wed May 19, 2010 2:27 pm

One day, several months ago, there was a cat named Tora, he likes

Loreius-
Coffee Tester : Intermediate

My Chara
Name: Luce Fioritura
Race: Angel

PostSubject: re: add your word   Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:12 am

one day, several months ago, there was a cat named Tora, he likes his daily peaceful life, but oneday he
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:22 pm

one day, several months ago, there was a cat named Tora, he likes his daily peaceful life, but oneday he talked to another cat, and

Loreius-
Coffee Tester : Intermediate

My Chara
Name: Luce Fioritura
Race: Angel

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 pm

one day, several months ago, there was a cat named Tora, he likes his daily peaceful life, but oneday he talked to another cat, and because the another cat didn't want to play with him, Tora got sad because
Back to top Go down
Big B
Coffee Lover

My Chara
Name: Syre
Race: Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:27 am

one day, several months ago, there was a cat named Tora, he likes his daily peaceful life, but oneday he talked to another cat, and because the another cat didn't want to play with him, Tora got sad because no cat want to play or talk with Tora. Then Tora decided
Back to top Go down
Nate River
Familiar face

My Chara
Name: Charako

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:23 pm

one day, several months ago, there was a cat named Tora, he likes his daily peaceful life, but oneday he talked to another cat, and because the another cat didn't want to play with him, Tora got sad because no cat want to play or talk with Tora. Then Tora decided to die
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:10 pm

one day, several months ago, there was a cat named Tora, he likes his daily peaceful life, but oneday he talked to another cat, and because the another cat didn't want to play with him, Tora got sad because no cat want to play or talk with Tora. Then Tora decided to die, he thinks that nothing matters anymore, when he talked to it with his brother, he got slapped, his brother said

Big B
Coffee Lover

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:12 pm

one day, several months ago, there was a cat named Tora, he likes his daily peaceful life, but oneday he talked to another cat, and because the another cat didn't want to play with him, Tora got sad because no cat want to play or talk with Tora. Then Tora decided to die, he thinks that nothing matters anymore, when he talked to it with his brother, he got slapped, his brother said "What do you talking about ?! All of your family still love you. And we are here now ! We can be your friend too !". Tora start cry and
Back to top Go down
Nate River
Familiar face

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:15 pm

one day, several months ago, there was a cat named Tora, he likes his daily peaceful life, but oneday he talked to another cat, and because the another cat didn't want to play with him, Tora got sad because no cat want to play or talk with Tora. Then Tora decided to die, he thinks that nothing matters anymore, when he talked to it with his brother, he got slapped, his brother said "What do you talking about ?! All of your family still love you. And we are here now ! We can be your friend too !". Tora start cry and said "just leave me alone!!"
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:20 pm

one day, several months ago, there was a cat named Tora, he likes his daily peaceful life, but oneday he talked to another cat, and because the another cat didn't want to play with him, Tora got sad because no cat want to play or talk with Tora. Then Tora decided to die, he thinks that nothing matters anymore, when he talked to it with his brother, he got slapped, his brother said "What do you talking about ?! All of your family still love you. And we are here now ! We can be your friend too !". Tora start cry and said "just leave me alone!!" then Tora ran away from home. "Stupid brother" said Tora while running, he

Big B
Coffee Lover

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:26 pm

one day, several months ago, there was a cat named Tora, he likes his daily peaceful life, but oneday he talked to another cat, and because the another cat didn't want to play with him, Tora got sad because no cat want to play or talk with Tora. Then Tora decided to die, he thinks that nothing matters anymore, when he talked to it with his brother, he got slapped, his brother said "What do you talking about ?! All of your family still love you. And we are here now ! We can be your friend too !". Tora start cry and said "just leave me alone!!" then Tora ran away from home. "Stupid brother" said Tora while running, he hit someone. Tora just fall to the ground. Then, Tora see one little cat in front of he crying. Just same with Tora. Tora said "Sorry" but
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:38 pm

one day, several months ago, there was a cat named Tora, he likes his daily peaceful life, but oneday he talked to another cat, and because the another cat didn't want to play with him, Tora got sad because no cat want to play or talk with Tora. Then Tora decided to die, he thinks that nothing matters anymore, when he talked to it with his brother, he got slapped, his brother said "What do you talking about ?! All of your family still love you. And we are here now ! We can be your friend too !". Tora start cry and said "just leave me alone!!" then Tora ran away from home. "Stupid brother" said Tora while running, he hit someone. Tora just fall to the ground. Then, Tora see one little cat in front of he crying. Just same with Tora. Tora said "Sorry" but the kitten just cried and cried. Feeling guilty, Tora can't leave the kitten. 'I wonder what should I do, maybe...

Nate River
Familiar face

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:41 pm

one day, several months ago, there was a cat named Tora, he likes his daily peaceful life, but oneday he talked to another cat, and because the another cat didn't want to play with him, Tora got sad because no cat want to play or talk with Tora. Then Tora decided to die, he thinks that nothing matters anymore, when he talked to it with his brother, he got slapped, his brother said "What do you talking about ?! All of your family still love you. And we are here now ! We can be your friend too !". Tora start cry and said "just leave me alone!!" then Tora ran away from home. "Stupid brother" said Tora while running, he hit someone. Tora just fall to the ground. Then, Tora see one little cat in front of he crying. Just same with Tora. Tora said "Sorry" but the kitten just cried and cried. Feeling guilty, Tora can't leave the kitten. 'I wonder what should I do, maybe...i'll take her home'. Then
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:12 pm

one day, several months ago, there was a cat named Tora, he likes his daily peaceful life, but oneday he talked to another cat, and because the another cat didn't want to play with him, Tora got sad because no cat want to play or talk with Tora. Then Tora decided to die, he thinks that nothing matters anymore, when he talked to it with his brother, he got slapped, his brother said "What do you talking about ?! All of your family still love you. And we are here now ! We can be your friend too !". Tora start cry and said "just leave me alone!!" then Tora ran away from home. "Stupid brother" said Tora while running, he hit someone. Tora just fall to the ground. Then, Tora see one little cat in front of he crying. Just same with Tora. Tora said "Sorry" but the kitten just cried and cried. Feeling guilty, Tora can't leave the kitten. 'I wonder what should I do, maybe...i'll take her home'. Then he walked towards his home, while thinking "I hope

Nate River
Familiar face

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:32 pm

one day, several months ago, there was a cat named Tora, he likes his daily peaceful life, but oneday he talked to another cat, and because the another cat didn't want to play with him, Tora got sad because no cat want to play or talk with Tora. Then Tora decided to die, he thinks that nothing matters anymore, when he talked to it with his brother, he got slapped, his brother said "What do you talking about ?! All of your family still love you. And we are here now ! We can be your friend too !". Tora start cry and said "just leave me alone!!" then Tora ran away from home. "Stupid brother" said Tora while running, he hit someone. Tora just fall to the ground. Then, Tora see one little cat in front of he crying. Just same with Tora. Tora said "Sorry" but the kitten just cried and cried. Feeling guilty, Tora can't leave the kitten. 'I wonder what should I do, maybe...i'll take her home'. Then he walked towards his home, while thinking "I hope she will like my house"
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:53 pm

one day, several months ago, there was a cat named Tora, he likes his daily peaceful life, but oneday he talked to another cat, and because the another cat didn't want to play with him, Tora got sad because no cat want to play or talk with Tora. Then Tora decided to die, he thinks that nothing matters anymore, when he talked to it with his brother, he got slapped, his brother said "What do you talking about ?! All of your family still love you. And we are here now ! We can be your friend too !". Tora start cry and said "just leave me alone!!" then Tora ran away from home. "Stupid brother" said Tora while running, he hit someone. Tora just fall to the ground. Then, Tora see one little cat in front of he crying. Just same with Tora. Tora said "Sorry" but the kitten just cried and cried. Feeling guilty, Tora can't leave the kitten. 'I wonder what should I do, maybe...i'll take her home'. Then he walked towards his home, while thinking "I hope she will like my house" then, several minutes later he arrived at his house, and Tora

Nate River
Familiar face

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:56 pm

one day, several months ago, there was a cat named Tora, he likes his daily peaceful life, but oneday he talked to another cat, and because the another cat didn't want to play with him, Tora got sad because no cat want to play or talk with Tora. Then Tora decided to die, he thinks that nothing matters anymore, when he talked to it with his brother, he got slapped, his brother said "What do you talking about ?! All of your family still love you. And we are here now ! We can be your friend too !". Tora start cry and said "just leave me alone!!" then Tora ran away from home. "Stupid brother" said Tora while running, he hit someone. Tora just fall to the ground. Then, Tora see one little cat in front of he crying. Just same with Tora. Tora said "Sorry" but the kitten just cried and cried. Feeling guilty, Tora can't leave the kitten. 'I wonder what should I do, maybe...i'll take her home'. Then he walked towards his home, while thinking "I hope she will like my house" then, several minutes later he arrived at his house, and Tora ask the little cat to
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:01 pm

one day, several months ago, there was a cat named Tora, he likes his daily peaceful life, but oneday he talked to another cat, and because the another cat didn't want to play with him, Tora got sad because no cat want to play or talk with Tora. Then Tora decided to die, he thinks that nothing matters anymore, when he talked to it with his brother, he got slapped, his brother said "What do you talking about ?! All of your family still love you. And we are here now ! We can be your friend too !". Tora start cry and said "just leave me alone!!" then Tora ran away from home. "Stupid brother" said Tora while running, he hit someone. Tora just fall to the ground. Then, Tora see one little cat in front of he crying. Just same with Tora. Tora said "Sorry" but the kitten just cried and cried. Feeling guilty, Tora can't leave the kitten. 'I wonder what should I do, maybe...i'll take her home'. Then he walked towards his home, while thinking "I hope she will like my house" then, several minutes later he arrived at his house, and Tora ask the little cat to say her name, the kitten said weakly "...my name... is....

Nate River
Familiar face

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:18 pm

one day, several months ago, there was a cat named Tora, he likes his daily peaceful life, but oneday he talked to another cat, and because the another cat didn't want to play with him, Tora got sad because no cat want to play or talk with Tora. Then Tora decided to die, he thinks that nothing matters anymore, when he talked to it with his brother, he got slapped, his brother said "What do you talking about ?! All of your family still love you. And we are here now ! We can be your friend too !". Tora start cry and said "just leave me alone!!" then Tora ran away from home. "Stupid brother" said Tora while running, he hit someone. Tora just fall to the ground. Then, Tora see one little cat in front of he crying. Just same with Tora. Tora said "Sorry" but the kitten just cried and cried. Feeling guilty, Tora can't leave the kitten. 'I wonder what should I do, maybe...i'll take her home'. Then he walked towards his home, while thinking "I hope she will like my house" then, several minutes later he arrived at his house, and Tora ask the little cat to say her name, the kitten said weakly "...my name... is....Catherine...
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:30 pm

one day, several months ago, there was a cat named Tora, he likes his daily peaceful life, but oneday he talked to another cat, and because the another cat didn't want to play with him, Tora got sad because no cat want to play or talk with Tora. Then Tora decided to die, he thinks that nothing matters anymore, when he talked to it with his brother, he got slapped, his brother said "What do you talking about ?! All of your family still love you. And we are here now ! We can be your friend too !". Tora start cry and said "just leave me alone!!" then Tora ran away from home. "Stupid brother" said Tora while running, he hit someone. Tora just fall to the ground. Then, Tora see one little cat in front of he crying. Just same with Tora. Tora said "Sorry" but the kitten just cried and cried. Feeling guilty, Tora can't leave the kitten. 'I wonder what should I do, maybe...i'll take her home'. Then he walked towards his home, while thinking "I hope she will like my house" then, several minutes later he arrived at his house, and Tora ask the little cat to say her name, the kitten said weakly "...my name... is....Catherine..." after wiping her eyes, she asked "What

[note: it's a story! heheheh
usually people just writing nonsense when playing add word game XD]

Nate River
Familiar face

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:33 pm

one day, several months ago, there was a cat named Tora, he likes his daily peaceful life, but oneday he talked to another cat, and because the another cat didn't want to play with him, Tora got sad because no cat want to play or talk with Tora. Then Tora decided to die, he thinks that nothing matters anymore, when he talked to it with his brother, he got slapped, his brother said "What do you talking about ?! All of your family still love you. And we are here now ! We can be your friend too !". Tora start cry and said "just leave me alone!!" then Tora ran away from home. "Stupid brother" said Tora while running, he hit someone. Tora just fall to the ground. Then, Tora see one little cat in front of he crying. Just same with Tora. Tora said "Sorry" but the kitten just cried and cried. Feeling guilty, Tora can't leave the kitten. 'I wonder what should I do, maybe...i'll take her home'. Then he walked towards his home, while thinking "I hope she will like my house" then, several minutes later he arrived at his house, and Tora ask the little cat to say her name, the kitten said weakly "...my name... is....Catherine..." after wiping her eyes, she asked "What is your name?" then
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:10 pm

one day, several months ago, there was a cat named Tora, he likes his daily peaceful life, but oneday he talked to another cat, and because the another cat didn't want to play with him, Tora got sad because no cat want to play or talk with Tora. Then Tora decided to die, he thinks that nothing matters anymore, when he talked to it with his brother, he got slapped, his brother said "What do you talking about ?! All of your family still love you. And we are here now ! We can be your friend too !". Tora start cry and said "just leave me alone!!" then Tora ran away from home. "Stupid brother" said Tora while running, he hit someone. Tora just fall to the ground. Then, Tora see one little cat in front of he crying. Just same with Tora. Tora said "Sorry" but the kitten just cried and cried. Feeling guilty, Tora can't leave the kitten. 'I wonder what should I do, maybe...i'll take her home'. Then he walked towards his home, while thinking "I hope she will like my house" then, several minutes later he arrived at his house, and Tora ask the little cat to say her name, the kitten said weakly "...my name... is....Catherine..." after wiping her eyes, she asked "What is your name?" then he said "My name is Tora." Catherine looked around and

Nate River
Familiar face

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:20 pm

one day, several months ago, there was a cat named Tora, he likes his daily peaceful life, but oneday he talked to another cat, and because the another cat didn't want to play with him, Tora got sad because no cat want to play or talk with Tora. Then Tora decided to die, he thinks that nothing matters anymore, when he talked to it with his brother, he got slapped, his brother said "What do you talking about ?! All of your family still love you. And we are here now ! We can be your friend too !". Tora start cry and said "just leave me alone!!" then Tora ran away from home. "Stupid brother" said Tora while running, he hit someone. Tora just fall to the ground. Then, Tora see one little cat in front of he crying. Just same with Tora. Tora said "Sorry" but the kitten just cried and cried. Feeling guilty, Tora can't leave the kitten. 'I wonder what should I do, maybe...i'll take her home'. Then he walked towards his home, while thinking "I hope she will like my house" then, several minutes later he arrived at his house, and Tora ask the little cat to say her name, the kitten said weakly "...my name... is....Catherine..." after wiping her eyes, she asked "What is your name?" then he said "My name is Tora." Catherine looked around and said "where am i?" then

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   

Back to top Go down

Add your word!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next