Black Edge Cafè

A Black Painted Cafè located at the Edge of town. It's as simple as that. "Good Evening, Welcome to Black Edge Cafè."

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Black Edge Cafè~
Merry Christmas! We wish you a fun holiday~
Happy 1st Anniversary to our Cafè~!

Share | 

Add your word!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara
Name: Vermilion_Tears
Race: Elfs
Class: Sage

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:56 pm

one day, several months ago, there was a cat named Tora, he likes his daily peaceful life, but oneday he talked to another cat, and because the another cat didn't want to play with him, Tora got sad because no cat want to play or talk with Tora. Then Tora decided to die, he thinks that nothing matters anymore, when he talked to it with his brother, he got slapped, his brother said "What do you talking about ?! All of your family still love you. And we are here now ! We can be your friend too !". Tora start cry and said "just leave me alone!!" then Tora ran away from home. "Stupid brother" said Tora while running, he hit someone. Tora just fall to the ground. Then, Tora see one little cat in front of he crying. Just same with Tora. Tora said "Sorry" but the kitten just cried and cried. Feeling guilty, Tora can't leave the kitten. 'I wonder what should I do, maybe...i'll take her home'. Then he walked towards his home, while thinking "I hope she will like my house" then, several minutes later he arrived at his house, and Tora ask the little cat to say her name, the kitten said weakly "...my name... is....Catherine..." after wiping her eyes, she asked "What is your name?" then he said "My name is Tora." Catherine looked around and said "where am i?" then Tora said with a gentle voice, trying not to scare Catherine "You're at

Big B
Coffee Lover

My Chara
Name: Syre
Race: Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:31 am

one day, several months ago, there was a cat named Tora, he likes his daily peaceful life, but oneday he talked to another cat, and because the another cat didn't want to play with him, Tora got sad because no cat want to play or talk with Tora. Then Tora decided to die, he thinks that nothing matters anymore, when he talked to it with his brother, he got slapped, his brother said "What do you talking about ?! All of your family still love you. And we are here now ! We can be your friend too !". Tora start cry and said "just leave me alone!!" then Tora ran away from home. "Stupid brother" said Tora while running, he hit someone. Tora just fall to the ground. Then, Tora see one little cat in front of he crying. Just same with Tora. Tora said "Sorry" but the kitten just cried and cried. Feeling guilty, Tora can't leave the kitten. 'I wonder what should I do, maybe...i'll take her home'. Then he walked towards his home, while thinking "I hope she will like my house" then, several minutes later he arrived at his house, and Tora ask the little cat to say her name, the kitten said weakly "...my name... is....Catherine..." after wiping her eyes, she asked "What is your name?" then he said "My name is Tora." Catherine looked around and said "where am i?" then Tora said with a gentle voice, trying not to scare Catherine "You're at my home, but don't worry...You will be fine here". Catherine just keep silent.
Then, Tora asked Catherine for sit. After that Tora take water and a little cookies from kitchen. Catherine began cry again. Tora just leave that water and cookies in the table and came close to Catherine. Tora want to ask why she cried but Tora change his mind because he know this is not the time for that.
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:07 pm

one day, several months ago, there was a cat named Tora, he likes his daily peaceful life, but oneday he talked to another cat, and because the another cat didn't want to play with him, Tora got sad because no cat want to play or talk with Tora. Then Tora decided to die, he thinks that nothing matters anymore, when he talked to it with his brother, he got slapped, his brother said "What do you talking about ?! All of your family still love you. And we are here now ! We can be your friend too !". Tora start cry and said "just leave me alone!!" then Tora ran away from home. "Stupid brother" said Tora while running, he hit someone. Tora just fall to the ground. Then, Tora see one little cat in front of he crying. Just same with Tora. Tora said "Sorry" but the kitten just cried and cried. Feeling guilty, Tora can't leave the kitten. 'I wonder what should I do, maybe...i'll take her home'. Then he walked towards his home, while thinking "I hope she will like my house" then, several minutes later he arrived at his house, and Tora ask the little cat to say her name, the kitten said weakly "...my name... is....Catherine..." after wiping her eyes, she asked "What is your name?" then he said "My name is Tora." Catherine looked around and said "where am i?" then Tora said with a gentle voice, trying not to scare Catherine "You're at my home, but don't worry...You will be fine here". Catherine just keep silent.
Then, Tora asked Catherine for sit. After that Tora take water and a little cookies from kitchen. Catherine began cry again. Tora just leave that water and cookies in the table and came close to Catherine. Tora want to ask why she cried but Tora change his mind because he know this is not the time for that. Tora offered his handkerchief. "Here, use this to wipe your eyes." Catherine

Nate River
Familiar face

My Chara
Name: Charako

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:04 pm

Then, Tora asked Catherine for sit. After that Tora take water and a little cookies from kitchen. Catherine began cry again. Tora just leave that water and cookies in the table and came close to Catherine. Tora want to ask why she cried but Tora change his mind because he know this is not the time for that. Tora offered his handkerchief. "Here, use this to wipe your eyes." Catherine look to Tora for a while and said "Thank you" and smile, Tora
Back to top Go down
Big B
Coffee Lover

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:19 pm

Then, Tora asked Catherine for sit. After that Tora take water and a little cookies from kitchen. Catherine began cry again. Tora just leave that water and cookies in the table and came close to Catherine. Tora want to ask why she cried but Tora change his mind because he know this is not the time for that. Tora offered his handkerchief. "Here, use this to wipe your eyes." Catherine look to Tora for a while and said "Thank you" and smile, Tora keep looked to Catherine and reply her smile. Catherine stop crying and nerve her mind to ask something to Tora. "To...Tora...
Back to top Go down
Selena...^_^
Coffee Maker: Novice

My Chara
Name: Heartless Knight
Class: Knight

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:57 pm

woooooow~it's so lonnnnggggg~
Back to top Go down
Big B
Coffee Lover

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:59 am

Yeah... So looonnngggggg~

Why not you continue it ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:51 pm

help plz?
I'm stuck at it..
well, that means... Berry is the winner at this round!
give her some applause ppl!

the winner can decides the starting sentence/word, so, you can decide Berry! ^^

Big B
Coffee Lover

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:28 pm

Eh ?!
Is that end now ?
I think its will be end when the story end. hahaha...
I've just curious the end of the story when all of us continue the story.

And, I won (?!).
Wow, thanks". Very Happy *Proud of myself

Then, we start from 0 ?
When I can start to a new sentence/word ?
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:01 pm

hmm, it's up to you whether you want to continue the story that's stuck (you add your word) or use a completely new sentence Very Happy

Big B
Coffee Lover

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Okay I'll start now... In the next post... kkk.
Back to top Go down
Big B
Coffee Lover

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:13 pm

One day, lived a dog named
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:54 pm

One day, lived a dog named Koromaru. He's a white dog with red eyes, but strangely, he lived in the city named

Big B
Coffee Lover

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:40 pm

One day, lived a dog named Koromaru. He's a white dog with red eyes, but strangely, he lived in the city named Konoha. In Konoha, all the dogs are freely to choose the owner for their self. Koromaru hasn't have the owner yet. So, he decide to search the owner for him self.
He walk alone thorough the central of city, and now he's on the edge of a river called
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:33 pm

One day, lived a dog named Koromaru. He's a white dog with red eyes, but strangely, he lived in the city named Konoha. In Konoha, all the dogs are freely to choose the owner for their self. Koromaru hasn't have the owner yet. So, he decide to search the owner for him self.
He walk alone thorough the central of city, and now he's on the edge of a river called nate river (sorry nate~ XD), he sit on the edge, waiting for

Big B
Coffee Lover

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:14 pm

He walk alone thorough the central of city, and now he's on the edge of a river called nate river (sorry nate~ XD), he sit on the edge, waiting for the girl he usually saw every evening nearby that river. After a moment, the girl that he wait to appear come to that river. She's look not good today. Then,

* Nah, hope NR won't angry for used he/she name for this story. kkk.
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:24 am

He walk alone thorough the central of city, and now he's on the edge of a river called nate river (sorry nate~ XD), he sit on the edge, waiting for the girl he usually saw every evening nearby that river. After a moment, the girl that he wait to appear come to that river. She's look not good today. Then, Nate asked with a concerned voice

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Add your word!   

Back to top Go down

Add your word!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2