Black Edge Cafè

A Black Painted Cafè located at the Edge of town. It's as simple as that. "Good Evening, Welcome to Black Edge Cafè."

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Black Edge Cafè~
Merry Christmas! We wish you a fun holiday~
Happy 1st Anniversary to our Cafè~!

Share | 

PSP GAMES LIST

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loreius-
Coffee Tester : Intermediate

My Chara
Name: Luce Fioritura
Race: Angel
Class: Sage

PostSubject: PSP GAMES LIST   Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:04 pm

you can either ask me to have the games or you could buy it by your self.
please ask me if you have a problem playing these games. thank you.

1. AFL Challenge(Australian Football League)
Publisher: SCE Australia
Developer: Wicked Witch Software
Release date: 2009.09.10
Genre: Sports--General
Player: 1
Language: English
Origin: Australia
My rating: 6/10
My comment: it's like american football kicking version??! OvO

2. Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl (US)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Publisher: NATSUME
Developer: Marvelous
Release Date: 2007.07.31
Number of player: 1
Genre: Strategy--Breeding--Farming
Info: Be the person you want to be in this epic farming adventure! In Harvest Moon: Boy and Girl, you must choose between Destiny (playing as a boy) or Fate (playing as a girl). While the farming chores are similar, your life, goals, friends and future family depend on how you help and interact with others in this wonderful world!
My rating: 5/10
My comment: i hate it's graphic.

3. Innocent Life-A Futuristic Harvest Moon (US)
Publisher: NATSUME(JAP), marvelous (US)
Developer: ArtePiazza
Release Date: 2007.05.15
Info: Life is good for the residents of Heartflame Island, especially since new robots and automated machines do almost all of the work. But technology is a tool--not an answer to all problems. Maybe that's why everyone is a little uneasy about the old stories of strange magic and a prediction that Flame Mountain will erupt and destroy everything. That's why Dr. Hope, a caring and wise old scholar has sent you, his son on a journey to the ancient ruins to try and run a farm. It is your father's dream that you will unlock the secrets of the ancient ruins and find the meaning of "life".
My rating: 8/10 [RECOMMENDED!!]
My comment: great interesting story line!

4. Harvest Moon : Hero of The Leaf Valley (US)
Publisher: NATSUME
Developer: Marvelous
Release date: 2010.04.26
Info: Leaf Valley is in trouble! The heartless Funland corporation is going to bulldoze the town and replace it with an amusement park unless its citizens can find a way to stop them! Players will need to grow crops, raise animals, and mine ores and gems to help save Leaf Valley and their family farm. Along the way, they'll earn money and develop their skills in interactive part-time jobs, and build their relationships with the villagers in order to gain their trust and help. With an open-ended story with multiple endings, how players choose to save the town is up to them!
My rating: 9/10 [RECOMMENDED!!]
My comment: great Remix version from the Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland! graphics' so cool!

5. Gallery Fake (JAP)
Publisher: BANDAI
Developer: BANDAI
Release Date: 2005.09.29
Genre: Action--General--Solve the mystery!
Language: Japanese
Info: this is the game version from the anime of [Gallery Fake]
My rating: 7/10
My comment: for those who cannot understand japanese language, please give up. don't EVER try this game or you'll must solve the mystery with choosing randomly! (including me, of course XD)

6. Kingdom Hearts : Birth By Sleep (JAP)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Publisher: SQUARE ENIX
Developer: SQUARE ENIX
Release Date: 2010.01.09
Genre: Role-Playing--Action RPG
Number of players: 1 - 3(only in Mirage Arena world)
Info: Long before Sora was chosen by his Keyblade, the worlds' safety lay in the hands of the true Keyblade Masters. Three youths - Terra, Ventus and Aqua - have been training long and hard under Master Eraqus to prove that they, too, exhibit the Mark of Mastery. But they will soon find themselves in the middle of a crisis affecting worlds far beyond their own - just as another Keyblade Master, Xehanort, goes mysteriously missing. Three friends, three destinies. Everything will link back to the beginning.
My Rating: 9.5/10 [SUPER!!]
My comment: the best psp game i ever tried!!!! but still i want to critiqued the so-very-short-storyline. and Terra's journey story is ... a little uninteresting??

7. Twisted Metal: Head-On (US)
Publisher: SCEA
Developer: Incognito Inc.
Release Date: 2005.03.24
Number of players: 1-8
Genre: Driving--Car Combat
Info: Get ready for the next installment in the Twisted Metal car combat series. Twisted Metal: Head-On puts you behind the wheel of one of 14 destructive vehicles, each equipped with machine guns, turbo boost, and a unique special attack. Once you select a vehicle, you can take out your road rage on opponents in 12 wild arenas. The game also offers multiplayer modes for up to eight players through a wireless connection.
My comment: great game for madness!! XD

8. Plus Plum 2 Again Portable (JAP)
Publisher: TAKUYO
Developer: TAKUYO
Release Date: 2006.11.06
Genre: General > Miscellaneous > Puzzle
My Rating: 6.5/10
My comment: just a simple game.

9. Mach-ing Maker 3 x Tousouchuu (JAP)
Publisher: D3
Developer: indi software
Release date: 2010.01.08
Genre: Strategy--Tycoon
My comment: i don't understand the-so-many-kanjis!!! X.X

10. Mimana Iyar Chronicle (US)
Publisher: Aksys Games
Developer: GungHo
Release Date: 2010.03.30
Genre: Role-Playing--Adventure
Info: Mimana Iyar Chronicle blends the traditional RPG elements of vast map exploration and treacherous dungeon spelunking. Engage in fast-paced battles in a quasi-3D environment where you control the character's movement and actions, and strategically command your party to turn the tide of battle. Your actions dictate how the story unfolds, through numerous fully-voiced event sequences.
My comment: Don't think i could end this game @.@

11. N+
Publisher: Atari
Developer: SilverBirch Studios & Metanet Software Inc.
Release Date: 2008.08.26
Genre: Action--Platformer--2D
Number of players: 1 or 2
Language: Engllish
Origin: US
Info: In a futuristic world of inadvertently homicidal robots, a daring ninja must use deft acrobatic skill and guts of steel to survive. N+ is a peerless action-puzzle platformer with more than 300 levels in which to hone your ninja reflexes, plus a built-in level editor for when you're hungry for more. N+ also features unique, physics-based controls, stylish graphics, unlimited lives, competitive and cooperative multiplayer, plenty of gold, and several flavors of sweet, sweet action.
My rating: 7.7/10
My comment: good for brain heavy mode

12. NFL Street 2 Unleashed (US)
Publisher: EA Sports BIG
Developer: EA Tiburon
Release Date: 2005.03.21
Genre: Sports--American Football
Number of players: 1-4(No Ad-Hoc Mode), 2 players (Ad-hoc mode)
Info: Get ready for more fancy moves, new modes, and wireless gameplay in the PSP version of NFL Street 2. Now you can jump 15 feet high to make catches off the wall, dive into the end zone, or pull off wild jukes. You can master these new abilities in seven new game modes, including "crush the carrier" and "own the city." Create your own player, master new skills, and then hit the streets.
My comment: a great american football game ever! you wouldn't bored because of the uniform like Madden NFL series.

13. Untold Legends (US)
Publisher: Sony Online Entertainment
Developer: Sony Online Entertainment
Release Date: 2005.03.22
Genre: Role playing--action RPG
Number of players: 1-5
Info: Get ready for the first multiplayer role-playing game on the PSP. In Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade, you'll enter a world rife with action and randomly generated environments, monsters, and items. First, you must select from four unique character classes, including the knight, alchemist, druid, and hunter. Then it's up to you and your chosen brothers to unravel the mysteries of an evil force that looms over your world. You can play the game solo or team up with a friend through a wireless connection.
My rating: 8.7/10 [RECOMMENDED!!]
My comment: i'm bored playing this game. the storyline sucks.

14. Puyo Pop FEVER (JP) [RIPPED]
Publisher: SEGA
Developer: Sonic Team
Release Date: 2004.12.24(JP), CANCELED(US) [oh mai god]
Genre: Matching puzzle
Number of player: 1 or 2
Origin: Japan
Info: From the popular Japanese puzzle game Puyo Pop comes Puyo Pop Fever, designed for a new generation of console gamers. Simple yet challenging, the game features both single-player and multiplayer options. The additional fever mode adds a different twist to the gameplay, providing the opportunity to create a string of chain reactions that can annihilate your opponent. Puyo Pop Fever mixes both 2D and 3D elements, and as the action speeds up, you'll see more special effects combined with "anime" graphics.
My rating: 8.5/10
My comment: i like the second one than the first one.

15. Gitaroo Man Lives! (US)
Publisher: KOEI
Developer: KOEI/Inis
Release Date: 2006.11.14
Genre: Rythem--Music
Number of players: 1 or 2
Info: Bus rides and train journeys will never be the same again with Gitaroo Man blasting out those power chords as he defends the universe from the clutches of Zowie and the Gravillian family. Utilising the PSP's analogue capabilities to brilliant effect the game will also enable players to battle it out on two PSPs via wi-fi play or join forces in the brand new Duet mode. If you missed out on Gitaroo Man's first outing on PS2 this is your chance to indulge in a rhythm action experience like no other.
My Rating: 9.4/10 [SUPER!!]
My comment: this game is great! i love it! Very Happy

16. Puzzle Bobble Pocket (JAP)
Publisher: Taito Corporation
Developer: Taito Corporation
Release Date: 2004.12.22
Genre: Matching--Puzzle
Info: Bust-A-Move is back and bursting onto the PlayStation Portable! Join Bob and Bub plus new characters, never before seen games and ways to play including spooky Ghost Mode! Pop matching colored bubbles to solve puzzles in a variety of game types including head-to-head play. Whether you are a first-timer or an expert bubble launcher, you will be sure to find brain-teasing fun in the over 1000 puzzles available in Bust-A-Move Deluxe!
My Rating: 7/10
My comment: it is so-so.

17. Dungeon Siege : Throne of Agony (USA)
Publisher: 2K Games
Developer: SupperVillain Studios
Release date: 2006.10.30
Genre: Role Playing--Action RPG--Massal Online Game Play
Players: 1-5
Origin: USA
Info: Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony is an all-new adventure, created from the ground up specifically for the PSP handheld system. Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony features all-new playable characters and a freshly designed, non-linear, single player campaign as well as support for Ad Hoc co-operative. Multiple characters to choose from - Characters can be customized as they level up into different Hero Classes and then even further into Legendary Classes. Player can choose from numerous Pets and Companions to play with. Gameplay will encourage the player to constantly switch between unique Pets and Companions to use their special powers. Face over 100 monsters including well known monsters from the Dungeon Siege world as well as many new creatures. Multiplayer Cooperative Campaign allows you to play with a friend. Each player can bring a Pet or Companion adding up to a four party experience. Multiplayer Battle Arenas allow a concise, fun party experience for players who don't have time for a full campaign. 15 hours of gameplay with 2 different modes Mercenary and Elite.
My rating: 8.8/10
My comment: hard to look, can't rotate camera.

18. BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Portable (USA)
Publisher: Aksys Games
Developer: Arc System Works
Release Date: 2010.03.10
Genre: Action--Fighting--2D
Players: 1-2
Info: his game is the ultimate 2D fighting game on the go. BlazBlue features all of the console modes: Arcade, Versus, Score Attack, Training, and Story. In addition there are all new Shop and Legion modes, where you control your own party of fighters in an attempt to conquer the world of BlazBlue. Battle your friends using the Ad-hoc multiplayer option. Twelve unique combatants to choose from including 8 unlimited characters compared to the console version.
My rating: 8.5/10
My comment: the manga style is a great artwork! though i hate the 2D battle.

19. Lunar: Silver Star Harmony (USA)
Publisher: XSeed Games
Developer: Game Arts
Release Date: 2010.03.02
Genre: Role Playing--Console Style RPG
Info: While seemingly placid on the surface, the world of Lunar is slowly descending into chaos, as the Goddess Althena, the creator and guardian of the world, has disappeared and the valiant efforts of the legendary Dragonmaster Dyne and his faithful companions fade into obscurity. With Althena gone and no one able or willing to become the next Dragonmaster, a shadowy figure, known only as the Magic Emperor, has started plotting to usurp Althena's place and become a god. In a remote village far removed from the decay that is slowly spreading throughout the world lives a young man named Alex, who dreams of one day becoming the next Dragonmaster like his hero Dyne. One day, Alex's friend Ramus convinces him to head towards a cave near town, where it is rumored the legendary White Dragon resides. With Alex's adopted sister Luna and his mysterious pet Nall in tow, Alex heads off on what seems to be a meaningless adventure, not knowing that it would be the first step in an epic journey with the fate of the entire world at stake.
My rating: 9/10
My comment: it's better than i thought it is. Very Happy

20. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (USA)
Publisher: Konami
Developer: Climax Group
Release Date: 2010.01.19
Genre: Action Adventure--Horror
Info: Shattered Memories marks Silent Hill's debut on the Nintendo Wii where the fear is more real than ever before. Players will be drawn into the mysterious town using the Wii Remote as a flashlight and a cell phone as they search for clues. Also available on the PS2 and PSP, Shattered Memories promises to be more terrifying than ever. The choices the players make will shape Harry Mason, as well as the people he meets and the places he visits. The enemies evolve as well, taking the form of the player's deepest fears.
My comment: you can hardly see in the dark night. less hint.

21. Shepherd's Crossing (USA)
Publisher: Graffiti Entertainment
Developer: Success
Release Date: 2010.05.11
Genre: Role Playing--General
Info: it is a farm life game which enables you to live like a shepherd in a wonderful life.
My rating: 7.7/10
My comment: the artworks seems so wonderful. but i hate the graphics. XP

22. The Eye of Judgment Legends (EUR)
Publisher: SCEE
Developer: SCEI
Release Date: 2010.03.12
Genre: Card Battle
Players: 1-2
My rating: 7.2/10
My comment: it's like Yu-Gi-Oh! card battle.

23. Taiko no Tatsujin Portable 2 (JAP)
Publisher: Bandai Namco Games
Developer: Bandai Namco Games
Release Date: 2006.09.07
Genre: Rythem--Music
Players: 1 or 2
Info: Follow-up to Namco's famous drum simulator. The game include multiplayer mode, several mini-games and dozens of songs from previous Taiko no Tatsujin games as well as never heard before compositions. This is the second version of the Taiko no Tatsujin games in PSP.
My comment: it's great! the songs are totally the best! Very Happy

24. Hot Shots Tennis: Get A Grip (USA)
Is also called as: Everybody's Tennis
Publisher: SCEA (Sony)
Developer: Clap Hanz
Release date: 2010.06.29
Genre: Sports--Tennis
Players: 1 - 2
Info: Hot Shots Tennis is a fun, accessible sports game that's easy to pick up and play but very hard to put down. Taking the popular characters and ethos of the Everybody's Golf series, Hot Shots Tennis crams extra fun into every corner with a variety of gameplay modes for all occasions. Comprehensive training options allow you to get the very best out of your character, but it's possible to head straight onto the court and get some brilliant rallies going if that's what you want. Try the Challenge mode and take your player to the very top, or invite your friends and family to take part in an epic multiplayer match. However you play, Everybody is sure to have some fun.
My rating: --/10
My comment: Haven't play this game yet Razz

25. Toy Story 3 (USA)
Publisher: Disney Interactive Studios
Developer: Asobo Studio
Release Date: 2010.06.15
Genre: Action Adventure
Info: In the Toy Story 3: The Video Game help Buzz, Woody and the rest of the Toys ensure no toy gets left behind. Dive into to all new heroic adventures in Story Mode or let your imagination run wild in the exiting new open world of Toy Box Mode! Come and play to infinity and beyond.
My rating: 7.8/10
My comment: haven't play this game yet. Razz

26. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable (USA)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Publisher: Atlus.co
Developer: Atlus.co
Release Date: 2010.07.06
Genre: RPG--Console RPG
Info: Terrible creatures lurk in the dark, preying on those who wander into the hidden hour between one day and the next. As a member of a secret school club, you must wield your inner power--Persona--and protect humanity from impending doom. Will you live to see the light of day?
My rating: 8.9/10
My comment: the second best game that i like the most!! Very Happy

so that is my new psp game list.

want me to add additional info?
just do it by commenting in this topic! study pirat Very Happy cheers

Note: this thread is for games review only, not illegal selling.

Last edited by Loreius- on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : new additional games)
Back to top Go down
Selena...^_^
Coffee Maker: Novice

My Chara
Name: Heartless Knight
Race: Dark Angel
Class: Knight

PostSubject: Re: PSP GAMES LIST   Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:31 pm

woow~ what a long list...but not as long as the owner's list...hehehe...so...can I have one of that KH game?
Back to top Go down
Loreius-

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: KH   Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:05 pm

hahaha yeah, the owner's post is waayy to long ww~
oh, ok, you want the KH:BBS? but it's in japanese language, is it ok?
any other games you would like to play? Smile
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara
Name: Vermilion_Tears
Race: Elfs

PostSubject: Re: PSP GAMES LIST   Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:33 pm

Me want games too!
hehehehe

yayyyy
btw, I can't really understand Japanese tho'... =.=
I wondeerrrrrr~

Loreius-

My Chara

PostSubject: re: psp games   Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:48 pm

ok, please write a list of games that you want from me ww~
I'll bring it to you later~
oh, i don't really understand jap language but i usually see the pictures and the voice so that you can understand what he/she's talking about ww~
Back to top Go down
Selena...^_^
Coffee Maker: Novice

My Chara
Name: Heartless Knight
Race: Dark Angel
Class: Knight

PostSubject: Re: PSP GAMES LIST   Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:21 pm

hmm...I don't know...how to speak japanese...or read it...so...you teach me... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loreius-

My Chara

PostSubject: re: japanese?   Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:06 pm

ok, i'll teach you how to play and some important things it the games. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: PSP GAMES LIST   Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:53 pm

I have succeeded in auto resizing image code~
If you want to look at the original resolution, just click your mouse right button and choose view image!
Ta-daaahh, isn't it wonderful? hahaha

oh, and, I have this game too.
Talk to me if you want to borrow it, lol
- Disgaea Infinite
Publisher: NIS America
Release date: 2010.06.08
Genre: Adventure--General
Language: US
Info: Disgaea Infinite takes the lovable characters and game world of the legendary Disgaea series and throws them into a fresh new "visual novel" game style, offering a thrilling mystery to solve, clues to hunt, and a suspect to track down. You are given full control over the story, including the ability to travel back and forth in time and choosing how characters will act, making for an exciting new experience in the Disgaea universe!
Rating: 8/10

Last edited by -Syricuse on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://edgeoftown.forumotion.net
Loreius-

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: PSP GAMES LIST   Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:25 pm

cool! i want it. next time you bring your umd ok. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: PSP GAMES LIST   Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:57 am

mmkayy~ lol

Loreius-

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: PSP GAMES LIST   Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:43 pm

how about P3P? gonna kick off the stores right when it released! ww or you gonna pay for pre-orders? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: PSP GAMES LIST   Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:59 pm

Loreius- wrote:
how about P3P? gonna kick off the stores right when it released! ww or you gonna pay for pre-orders? Very Happy
the preorder bonus is Junpei's hat...
uh, I'm kinda disappointed actually.

that's why I thought I'll just go to gamestop later to buy P3P, that way I dun have to wait for Amazon.

Loreius-

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: PSP GAMES LIST   Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:53 pm

haha i see. great me too!
who would you play the character first for KHBBS? Terra, Ventus or Aqua? i just played with Terra now. Very Happy great moves! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: PSP GAMES LIST   Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:11 pm

Loreius- wrote:
haha i see. great me too!
who would you play the character first for KHBBS? Terra, Ventus or Aqua? i just played with Terra now. Very Happy great moves! Very Happy
between Terra and Ventus.
I'll admit I'm REALLY curious about Aqua, but... I don't want game over screen just because I'm not fast enough to press the magic button ^^;;

want to go to gamestop?
then let's "stop" in together! lol XD

Loreius-

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: PSP GAMES LIST   Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:52 pm

great, but now's there's a new gameplay in KH. called a 'deck' play and there's lock moves. you'll not be understanding what i'm saying just now if you haven't played the game itself. Very Happy

right! let's go! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: PSP GAMES LIST   Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:16 pm

Loreius- wrote:
great, but now's there's a new gameplay in KH. called a 'deck' play and there's lock moves. you'll not be understanding what i'm saying just now if you haven't played the game itself. Very Happy

right! let's go! Smile
hoooooooooo, interesting Cool
tell me moar at school! XD

Loreius-

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: PSP GAMES LIST   Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:21 pm

yea, but you gotta better buy the umd for the usa version. it's full of aliens language, err-- i mean, japanese language. Very Happy
okey-dokey! gonna bring the umd~
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: PSP GAMES LIST   Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:05 pm

owkayyyy~
I got it~

Loreius-

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: PSP GAMES LIST   Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:39 pm

u have buy any new umd by the way Syricuse? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: PSP GAMES LIST   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:06 pm

well...
no, not yet.

nothing catches my eye when I drop by at the nearest game store *sigh*
and my wallet is on vacation dude, there's no way I could afford a game for now XDD

Loreius-

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: PSP GAMES LIST   Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:01 pm

oh. i see. poor syricuse. Neutral feel sorry for that dudde lol. Smile
maybe later i'll stop by the game store to buy old games like : taiko no tatsujin 2 portable or phantasy star portable maybe. i'll tell you if i had bought the game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: PSP GAMES LIST   Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:55 pm

nice one Lore!
good job! lol

Loreius-

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: PSP GAMES LIST   Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:10 pm

whoa it's really weird dood, there's the 'maiyahii' whatsoever song in Taiko no Tatsujin Portable 2! O.O gets me even shocked!
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: PSP GAMES LIST   Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:49 pm

you mean the "Numa Numa" song?
lulz, it's a good plot(?) twist, dood! XDDDD

Loreius-

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: PSP GAMES LIST   Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:25 pm

sure ritee dood~~! now i want to buy phantasy star portable 2~ it's awesome, maybe. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSP GAMES LIST   

Back to top Go down

PSP GAMES LIST
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next