Black Edge Cafè
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Edge Cafè

A Black Painted Cafè located at the Edge of town. It's as simple as that. "Good Evening, Welcome to Black Edge Cafè."

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Black Edge Cafè~
Merry Christmas! We wish you a fun holiday~
Happy 1st Anniversary to our Cafè~!

What kind of life do you have?

Go down 
+2
Hint_of_Mints
Selena...^_^
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

do you really enjoyed life?
oh its like a heaven If I live
What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
well yeah, why?
What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap43%What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
umm... maybe...
What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
haaaaaah so boring....
 14% [ 1 ]
like hell I don't
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
emasmurni
Coffee Tester : Pro
emasmurni

My Chara
Name: Memphis Tigrehart
Race: Hybrid
Class: Alchemist

What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hard to tell   What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:05 pm

Oh man, still don't get it? Change the word alibi in my posting earlier with reason
It will make sense
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner
Hint_of_Mints

My Chara
Name: Vermilion_Tears
Race: Elfs
Class: Sage

PostSubject: Re: What kind of life do you have?   What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:23 pm

3. a person used as one's excuse: My sick grandmother was my alibi for missing school.
so, you can change that into this.
3. a person used as one's excuse: My sick grandmother was my reason for missing school.

so...
do you understand? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://edgeoftown.forumotion.net
Selena...^_^
Coffee Maker: Novice
Selena...^_^

My Chara
Name: Heartless Knight
Race: Dark Angel
Class: Knight

PostSubject: Re: What kind of life do you have?   What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:47 pm

a little
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner
Hint_of_Mints

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: What kind of life do you have?   What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:45 pm

at least you understand..
and I'm happy for that! Very Happy *grins*
Back to top Go down
Selena...^_^
Selena...^_^

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: What kind of life do you have?   What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:11 am

okay... maybe
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner
Hint_of_Mints

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: What kind of life do you have?   What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Hahahahahahahahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
emasmurni
emasmurni

My Chara

PostSubject: Weird   What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:42 pm

What you're laughing for old man? It looks so weird.
Back to top Go down
Selena...^_^
Selena...^_^

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: What kind of life do you have?   What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:52 pm

yeah... who or what're you laughing at and why?
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner
Hint_of_Mints

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: What kind of life do you have?   What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:26 pm

just ignore that.
I don't have anything important to say XXD
Back to top Go down
Selena...^_^
Selena...^_^

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: What kind of life do you have?   What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:45 pm

so... just tell something that not important then
Back to top Go down
emasmurni
emasmurni

My Chara

PostSubject: Tell me   What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:48 pm

I have a question for you all. Do you all sleep alone? If yes, what is it feels to sleep alone for the first time?
Back to top Go down
Selena...^_^
Selena...^_^

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: What kind of life do you have?   What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:28 pm

just sometimes... I dont even really cares when sleep alone... its my enjoyment... the bed is so spacious its kinda free... and its good
Back to top Go down
emasmurni
emasmurni

My Chara

PostSubject: First time   What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Everyday I sleep in my own bed but with my brother. This time I have to sleep alone cause my brother has some business. I am so nervous because this is my first time. Can you give me tips to overcome this?
Back to top Go down
Selena...^_^
Selena...^_^

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: What kind of life do you have?   What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:51 pm

um... if you're sleep alone... why don't you... um... read something... or play something in your bed... then play until night... when you don't know it... you're sleepy and go to bed without worry... but don't forget turn off your electronic...

oh yeah... my case...

almost everyday I played laptop until I sleep
and I actually let it turn on till sun rise... then whitout relise my laptop is now on the floor... when I ask my mom put it there...

so put your electronic on the right place first...
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner
Hint_of_Mints

My Chara

PostSubject: unimportant stuff that haru_chan_cute asking about   What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:53 pm

My home is kinda short for rooms.
so, I sleep with my family. (for as long as I remembered. from kindergarten?)
there's two bed at the room.
and the two of them is.... uh... stacked with wooden frame. (it's kinda hard to explain)
one of the bed can hold 3 people, and one of the bed can hold 2 people.
It's kinda spacious actually, because my family is only 4 people.

tips for you?
hm... I know!!
play some midis, or relaxation music from your hand phone.
keep it at minimum voice that you can hear though. I case you need your handphone with battery for tomorrow XXD

and... here goes.
haru_chan_cute wrote:
so... just tell something that not important then
um... ok.
Just to let you know, I write this myself.
With no "copy-paste". not even for the same words. not even once.
Enjoy reading this extra-Extra-EXTRA loooooooong than usual (un)Important paragraph! Very Happy
P.S: just read them if you want to discard ++25 minutes of your life for this (un)important story!! XXD
I don't force you to read~ =3

hi there! my name is Bito, one of Naruto's classmate and the (un)important side-characters! here's my tale for today.
today class is quite boring... Iruka-sensei shouting right there and there, with bigger head size than
usual... I even thought that Iruka-sensei is from Akimichi clan, because Chouji can increase any parts
of his body too.

Flashback: anyways, it seems today is quite noisy... I wonder what's happen...then, I decided to listen
to somebody rant. It seems so close... of yeah, it's right behind me.
"Move it Sasuke-teme!!! Sakura-chan and I want to sit here!!" shouted the main character of the anime.
"Why should I? I'm the one who arrive at this place first. dobe." The guy with duck-butt hair-style
replied to the loud blonde. then, there's the bubblegum pink haired girl with quite wide forehead, and
the platinum blonde haired girl. who joined the conversation too. "No!! Move it Naruto!!! I want to sit
beside Sasuke-kun!!!" shouted the pink haired girl. "NO!! You're the one who should move it!!! I want to
sit beside MY Sasuke-kun!!!!" shouted the blonde-platinum that I identified as Yamanaka Ino, the
President of Sasuke Fan Girl Club. "In your dream Ino-pig!!! Sasuke-kun is MINE!!!" The two of
them continued to bicker, shouting to left in right like they don't realize they are in a classroom. If one
to hear closely, they would hear Naruto whispering to Sasuke. "Must be hard being the most wanted
prince, eh? Sasuke-teme." instead of bickering like usual, Sasuke just smiled a tiny grin and saying the
most usual phrase you can hear from an Uchiha. "Hn." says the emo-duck. "I wouldn't even want to
change place with you even for one day." says the protagonist. "That's a good joke Dobe, really good
joke." Sasuke smile turned into playful grown. And the free-period of school started with Iruka-sensei shout of
"SHUT UP AND GO BACK TO YOUR SEATS!!!!!"

-Flashback End-

anyway, I thought I hear a giggle from a reader... well... Yaoi fangirl is the most scariest from all shorts
of Fangirl really. today class is over... I wonder if I should go straight to home... nah, today is sunny.
maybe I can wander around the forest. Upon his wandering, Bito notice there's a slip of paper at the
ground. 'I wonder whose is it....' Then, he decided to pick up the paper. He reads them. 'To, whoever
picked this paper.' deciding it's for him, because he's the one who picked up the paper, he reads the
paper further down. 'this is my list of prank. If there's anyone who want to to it, please photo it and give
it to me. address at the bottom. anyway, if you do it, there's a huge, and brilliant prize waiting for you.
here's the quest.....'

-time skip until midnight, Bito's House-
hey, there's a mosquito hanging around here! buuzz, buzzz, buuuzzzzzzz. arghhh, they're sooo
annoying. where's the aerosol??? and why's the name is baygon??? bay leaves + gon freecs? anyway,
speaking about gon, hunter x hunter is updated!! yeaaaaaaaaah. I gotta go reading them, but before I
go on to the journey (of reading manga), I need to drink. what to drink... what to drink.... wait... I
remember there's a new drink at refrigerator!!! good job remembering them!! now.. of to go!!! the epic
journey starts here! okay... so, first quest... getting an orange juice at the refrigerator...

*sneak...* *sneaak......* *sneaaaaak.....* phew. safe and sound! now... time to get my treasure!!
*CREAK!!!* shhhhhhh, silence please refrigerator door. *thud* *sneak..* *sneak...* *sneak......* okay.
back to the room. and check the list!!! ......*is reading* the next quest is... "opening the tv"!!!! .....
what??!! opening the tv???!!!! you mean, I need to open wide the tv and screw it up??? but... but... I'm
gonna be punished for making tv a wreck!!! maan, remind me where does this quest list come from
please. I'm gonna whack his head sooooo hard for making me do something as outrageous as this.
(please remind me, in case I forget.)

okay... I need screwdiver, hammer, spanner, watering can, and saw. hm... I remember seeing
screwdiver at the porch. dad must be using it at the morning. okay, here goes..... and I tip-toed while
walking around my parents and brother rooms. careful.... careful..... careful.... *sigh of relief* phew.
okay time to--- and I noticed, I touched the vase, and it's about to fall.... at the floor!!!! OH NOES.....
the floor is made by real wood, and it's hollow at the base!!! If it hits the floor.... dad, mom, and brother
will wake up for sure!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! screamed me in my mind. I screamed like world will end at
5 seconds. numerous scenario of worst case possible running through my head in just flash seconds.

man, if I survived this, please tell my family that I loved them, and please tell Hitomi-chan that I loved
her (unrequited love that is XD), tell ponta, my cat that you're free to take whatever left in your pet
food, and curse the vase for being so darn expensive that dad will cry and mourn for weeks if it breaks.
damn the vase-maker. I curse you to hell for making a extra-deluxe-and-downright-expensive
vase-that's-so-delicate-that-it-seems-it-would-break-just-because-a-shake-from-milkshake-maker....
hey, wait a minute. not even my shuriken can survive from the shake from milkshake maker.... bah, It
doesn't matter. anyhow, how could they make the vase if it's could break from shake only?? maybe the
vase can make it to Repleys, Believe it or not. enough talking... err... thinking about the vase!!!

anyway, how to make it safely without breaking the vase??? I need plan. FAST. what should I do... what
should I do... what should I do........ I remember!! there's some leftover thread from stitching up her
doll. quick, take the thread!!! silently and gracefully, I take the thread from my pocket, and shoot some
chakra with them (blame Naruto fic that I'm reading while writing this.). fshhhh, just like lightning, the
thread reached the vase and it catches the vase!!! phew. that's the longest 5 seconds I ever had.
Carefully, I placed the vase back at the mini-desk. I swear, if you pissed me off next time, I'm gonna
break you over, and over, and over and over, and over and over and over, and over and over and over
and over, until you will become the next crystal dust that's being eated by fish that's located at Tokyo
bay.

You know there's this saying "Hell hath no fury like woman scorned indeed." scratch that saying, woman
wrath be damned, this (un)important side character is more scary than Tsunade plus Yaoi Fangirls
when enraged (which is, rare case.) plus a power that surpassed Orochimaru and Pein.
too bad anyone doesn't notice.

-Scene Switch: In bar that's located near Iwa and Konoha border..-
Tsunade is currently at bar with Shizune, trashing herself drinking sake. Then, while drinking she
sneezes. and..... that sake is sprouted... to... er... Shizune face. "Tsu...na..de...." whisper can be heard
from Shizune mouth. for some reason, there's horns at Shizune head, and flame background behind
her. "Err.. Shizune, I can explain!!!" says the Slug Sannin with panicked voice. "You... You already spend this month budget just for sake and gambling!!! WHAT
ARE WE GONNA EAT FOR THIS MONTH!!!!
JUST ADMIT IT, YOU SUCKS AT SLOT MACHINE!!!!!!!! @%$!I*)@*#&)@!!!!!" after some colorful
language, I mean COLORFUL language, and some violence that IS NOT suited for 18 years below, the
slug sannin, the one that called one of the most powerful three nins that trained by the Sandaime,
defeated OHKO (One Hit Knocked Out) by her loyal apprentice nonetheless. Tsunade last response
before she "died"? "Curse you to hell who talked about me and caused me to sneeze at Shizune face!!!!
I HOPE I CAN MEET YOU SOMEDAY, AND MAKE YOU MY PERSONAL PUNCH BAG!!!!!"
-scene switch: end-

words: 1310
haaaaaaaaaaaah, so much for writing unimportant stuff. [I spent more than one hour!! XD]
I want to go to the toilet. and maybe this unimportant stuff will be continued? Smile
(riiiiiiiiight. who wants to read it anyway?)

Last edited by Hint_of_Mints on Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Slight edited story +100 words. ;D)
Back to top Go down
Selena...^_^
Selena...^_^

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: What kind of life do you have?   What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:08 pm

who wants to read it anyway? said hint
well duh... me...
oh yeah back to the point...
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
this post is so funny ow...ow...ow... my funny bone... hahahahahhhahahahahaahhaha....
please continue
Back to top Go down
emasmurni
emasmurni

My Chara

PostSubject: Pretty good   What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:05 pm

I think the story pretty good. Maybe you should continue it if you have time.
Back to top Go down
Selena...^_^
Selena...^_^

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: What kind of life do you have?   What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:28 am

just continued you... dummy
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner
Hint_of_Mints

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: What kind of life do you have?   What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:29 pm

thank you for your positive response Very Happy
oh yeah, I edited the last chapter for some details.
well, let's continue XXD
I'll use story format to make you easier reading it. Very Happy

Disclaimer: You know that I'm not Masashi Kishimoto or Kubo Tite, so why bother?
-Chapter 2: Orochimaru Demise-
this Chapter will be the side chapter and mainly about Orochimaru.
Don't worry, Bito is still here, but I really want to torture---.... err... writing about Orochimaru.
Yeah! that's it! writing about Orochimaru!!!
Well, here goes my looooooong and more (un)important story again~

-5 Hours before Bito's Expedition...-
-Scene Switch 2: Otogakure, Hidden Village in Sound-
Orochimaru is currently experimenting with humans. That's right peeps, Orochimaru is the real siblings of Nemu Kurotsuchi, the experimental maniac of the bleach world. So, back to the matter at the humans organ.... err, matter at the hand, Orochimaru is operating someone (no, he's not Derek Stiles, or one of your doctor near your home). I mean, Operating, and Experimenting. Currently, he's trying to fit Shodaime's DNA at nameless shinobi to awaken the powerful mokuton kekkei gekkai (wood release blood limit).

It took Orochimaru more time that you can count just for this operation and acquiring the nameless shinobi. -Hordes of Flashback, starts here!- (the nameless shinobi is trying to run from Orochimaru while shouting, "Help!! This Pedophile maniac want to Kidnap me!!!!! HALPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!" oh well. In the end, nameless shinobi can't run from the long-tongue pedophile, because Orochimaru is already attending International Ghost Olympiad celebrating 1093048905 years ghost have lived, and Orochimaru won the running track by defeating crawling nurse (a.k.a suster ngesot), living hug pillow (a.k.a pocong), and cut mouth woman (a.k.a wanita bermulut sobek). Orochimaru have been training hard, I know.

After acquiring the boy, Orochimaru needs a new surgery tool...
wonder where he can take it... hm.... It's Orochimaru thinking time peeps!
then, he begun to think some evil plot that can only be understand by equal evil brain and retarded brain at the same level such as Orochimaru's Brain. Then, he begins thinking.
What he's thinking:
'What should I wear for tomorrow? Long, pink, and frilly dress or Short Nurse Outfit?'
'I wonder if I should make my hair ponytail style or braided.. hm....'
'Is it time for cutting my nails? As a beautiful villain SUCH AS ME., I need to increase dramatical appearance... should I ask Kabuto to make my hair flapping by wind when I appeared?'
'I wonder what's today tea?'
last and the least...
'where's the new surgery kit that I ordered?'
[As you read above, yes.
Orochimaru is a girl. (Please read the chapter when Orochimaru already bites Sasuke, It is sayed that Orochimaru CURRENTLY inhabiting a GIRL body.) sooo... why not making it a girls thought too? XXD]

Then, like a tree being struck by lightning, he comes out from his shell.... er.. thoughts.
'Damn it. That's why I already tell Kabuto don't bring a girl body for switching my soul!!! Why did I think those girly stuff anyway??'
poor, poor Orochimaru.
by inhabiting countless boys and girls body, his mind is mixed up between girls thought and boys thought.
Oh well, convenient powers always had it's side effect, and that's what for Orochimaru.
that's why, don't use Orochimaru soul transfer jutsu... or...
You'll become like Orochimaru! *grins*
So much for being an Immortal. *insert author evil laugh here*

okay so....
where should I go? mental hospital? maybe I could pretend (no, he's already crazy as you see) I'm crazy... then, I could escape like Houdini! Kukukukukukukukuku......
deciding to get the new Houdini title, and then, our crazy snake sannin decided to go to the mental hospital and submit himself (that's where he belong anyway).
soo, our villain is at the mental hospital right now.
after explaining his crazyreason to Kabuto of course.

Orochimaru managed to get the kit, and dictate to the world that Orochimaru is the greatest magician. (the greatest and the craziest I mean.)
Oh well, he brings the kit to his lair, and decided to operate the nameless shinobi today. (DUN-DUN-DUUUN, the end of the nameless shinobi?)

"Ha! take that Kabuto!
I win! I'm the new mom!!!! Call all the sound four and my lackeys to come! I have a new announcement!!!" (no, not Kabuto mom, but master of magic)
-five minutes passed...-
"You called for us, Orochimaru-sama?" says all of the Orochimaru lackeys, including the sound four.
"Yes, and I have important announcement to let you know." says Orochimaru, with a serious tone.
all the lackeys and sound four gulped.

'What if Orochimaru-sama decided to kill me?? Mom, sorry I'm so mean to you... T^T' cried some of the lackeys. (I mean abducted lackeys)
'What if Orochimaru decided to experiment on me?'
'What if he'll force me to kill someone?'
'What if Orochimaru want to take my dress again?'
'For some reason, I have a really, really, reaaaally bad feeling about this...'
and many other mind of all.
"So. I want to.."
all the lackeys gulped and nervous for different reasons.
"....call me mom from now on!!!" Claimed Orochimaru, smiling and shouting as if he discovered a cave full of gold.

silence.....
"THE HELL????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted Orochimaru lackeys to high heaven.
"What's wrong? The last time I checked dictionary, there's a word called mom in there." says Orochimaru nonchalantly.
"No way! My mom is more beautiful than you!!" says random lackeys.
"No, duh. I mean Master of Magic, so, it's mom!"
"... yes Orochimaru-sama. I'll call you mom from now on.... mom." says Kabuto, giving up.
'I know it's mom a.k.a master of magic, but it seems so wrong to call him mom. God, I wanna throw up.' Kabuto sweatdrops while thinking this, and he decided to search for toilet to puke. (I feel sorry for Kabuto too. poor Kabuto. XD)
because the other still want to live in one piece (not dress), they decided to obey Orochimaru.

-flashback: end-
okay, back to the operation....
"anesthetic?" asked the mom.
"here"
mom injected the anesthetic to the nameless shinobi.
after some dilly-dally about operating, Orochimaru have come to the vital part of the operation...
that is, injecting the DNA.
why is it vital?
the body being operated needs to be clean, no bacteria whatsoever.
Orochimaru and Kabuto prepared to clean the body...

after cleaning the body, he injected the DNA.
for some reason, this experiment seems to likely successfully, because the heart rate has not dropped.
"Just you wait Konoha! I'll destroy you with this new weapon!! Kukukukukuku*giggle*kukukiukuku*giggle*kuukukukukuku*giggle*" Says mom, with her new evil laugh plus her girly giggle.

-Scene switch: Bito's Home, first floor.-
For some reason, our hero here shivered for a bit.
Poor boy, too bad he doesn't know if he meets Tsunade, she will make Bito her personal punchbag.
Back to our Hero...
Okay, so... where's the screwdiver?
It's at the porch... I think.
I tip-toed while walking at the hallway, and he's arrived at the front door.
Being focused he is, he doesn't notice a wild snake creeping to his feet.
and the snake bites his feet!
"O--" Bito remember this is night-time, so best not to shout.
he shouted at his mind.
'WHAT THE---- THE (*Y*&$^%# SNAKE BITES ME!!!!!!!!'
he decided to kill the snake with shuriken, and snake died with shuriken embedded to his (her?) head.

-Back to mom...-
"HA---- HACIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" the mom sneezed.
"I feel that a snake has been violated...." mumbled the snake sannin.
"M---MOM!!!!!!!!!!!" Shouted Kabuto.
"What?!"
"You... you sneezed at his body!!! You ruined it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO CAUSED THIS??????!!!!!!! THIS EXPERIMENT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AND I CAN DESTROY KONOHA TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL KILL WHOEVER MAKE ME SNEEZE!!!!!!!!!!! JUST YOU WAIT!!!!!!!!!" Orochimaru shout can be heard in all the Hidden villages.

-Scene change: Konoha.-
'Who shouted that big? He can rival my youthfulness! maybe I should ask him to join me!!!' think certain bowl hair style, green spandex wearing Jounin.
'Who's that? on second thought, nevermind. It's too troublesome to find out. time to sleep back...' think certain lazy gennin on Nara household.
'Who's disturbing my beauty sleep?? I need to sleep, so I can beautify myself and then I can win Sasuke-kun from Ino-pig/Forehead!!!' think certain Sasuke fangirl(s).

-Scene change, Bito's House-
He shivered again.
too bad kid, too bad.
You'll be killed by two sannin nonetheless, I'll pity you and laugh at your grave. *author get smacked*
but unbeknown to Konoha, certain Gennin have just saved Konoha by ruining Snake Sannin experiment.

-Chapter 2: End-
-To be continued? XD-
Back to top Go down
emasmurni
emasmurni

My Chara

PostSubject: Too long   What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:37 pm

I think the story for one chapter is too long old man. I'm only reading one chapter and it cost fifteen minutes of my life.
Back to top Go down
Selena...^_^
Selena...^_^

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: What kind of life do you have?   What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:51 pm

hey... hint-chan... the story you write is good... just continue if you want... I'm reading it though... ^_^
Back to top Go down
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner
Hint_of_Mints

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: What kind of life do you have?   What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:21 am

emasmurni wrote:
I think the story for one chapter is too long old man. I'm only reading one chapter and it cost fifteen minutes of my life.
well, it's better than too short XXD

haru_chan_cute wrote:
hey... hint-chan... the story you write is good... just continue if you want... I'm reading it though... ^_^
thanks~ I appreciate it Very Happy

here you go~
sorry it's not that long, because it's already midnight...

~Chapter 2.5 a.k.a Side chap: The day harmless dolphin turned into SUPER-MEGA-UBER-AWESHUM
FRIKKIN'-GODZILLA~
"Hey, I've been thinking...." said Bito to one of his friends... let's just call him random shinobi number
four thousand and fifty nine a.k.a RSN4059.
"Yea?" asked RSN4059.
"That, that.. Orochimaro? er... Orochamaru? eh... Ochiromaru? ... Orochi-watchamacallit??" Stuttered
Bito.
"You mean Orochimaru. Geez, what's with your brain, Iruka-sensei just told us about
"Super Weird but Strong Villain" at 5 minutes ago!" state the RSN4059, adding the super
word automatically.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever. We're not supposed to be that smart anyway, 'cuz we're just the unimportant
side-kick." said Bito while having a faraway look at his eyes with nonchalant voice.
"What do you mean?" asked RSN4059, clearly doesn't understand any of Bito's statement.
"Err..., never mind. back to the topic.... I want to ask you something."

"What is it? Keep your voice down though, Iruka-sensei is grumpy today, so I don't want to make him
angry today." asked RSN4059, curious what Bito want to ask to him.
"Don't worry, there's been a rumor that the day he snapped means the day hell gonna be frozen seven
times. Anyway, about that Orochimaru weirdo..." said Bito, not believing Iruka-sensei can snap.
"Yeah?"
"I know that he's placed at "Abnormal Weird but Strong Villain", but is it really true that
he wants to kidnap bishounen (beautiful/pretty guy) only?"
"Seems like it. You know that Kimimaro and Sakon seems rather girly-like." says RSN4059.
"Then... what about Jirobo? or... Tayuya?" says RSN4059, asked back a question to Bito.
"I dunno about Jirobo, maybe when he's skinny he looks so darn pretty to be mistaken as girl...
'You mean when Chouji's skinny he looks pretty?' sweat-dropped RSN4059.
"and Tayuya..." paused Bito, making the things seems dramatic for no purpose.

"What is it?" asked RSN4059, curious about the dark-pink haired girl.
"maybe...." another dramatic pause...
"Yeah?"
"she's....." another dramatic pause again.......
"What is it? What is it?" asked RSN4059
"found......." another and another dramatic(?) pause.....
"Yeah,Yeah????"
"at......................"

"GOD-DA*censor* IT!!!! JUST SAY IT YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
shouted RSN4059,while flipping Japanese round table that seems to appear from nowhere.
*SNAP!!!!!!* Iruka snapped the chalk perfectly in to two pieces, and it seems his patience had snapped
too.
"SHUT UP YE' LITTLE RASCALS!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT YER MOUTH
OR I'LL SHUT IT FER 'YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
snapped Iruka, with a new... er... lingo.
"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!! IRUKA-SENSEI SNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH PIRATE LINGO TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELL GONNA BE
FROZEN SEVEN TIMES AND IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR
LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted nearly all the students plus certain pink-haired banshee. Even the
stoic Uchiha panicked and want to run for his life.
"RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!"
shouted entire class 3-B

"Hi kids, what's the matt--- UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!" asked one of the
school teacher, and the seconds after it he gets stepped on by class 3-B.
after being stepped on, the nameless teacher get up, and wondering what makes entire class 3-B
run-off. that is... until seconds later he's being stepped again... by Godzilla... *Ahem* I mean, Iruka
"COME BACK YOU LITTLE WHISPER-SNAPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
shouted Iruka, with flame background that comes out from nowhere and pair
of shiny, scary eyes.
all the teacher that wants to come out from the room hides again in the room, wondering who was that.
the teacher and students who in the way is seemingly to develop instant-instinct to get out of the way
while some students or teacher is being stepped on....
"WHEN WILL WE STOP???" asked a random students.
"I-I-I DON'T KNOW!!!! UNTIL IRUKA-SENSEI STOPPED!!!!!!"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
class 3-B run so fast that they can even beat Shunshin (Body Flicker), Shunpo (Flash step), hell, even
Hiraishin (Flying thunder god jutsu, Yondaime prized jutsu), because they ran so fast, they don't have a
"stop" button, and stepped on another person...

-flashback: 15 minutes ago-
a man at his twenties come out from hokage office.
hokage had permissed him to look at his gennin team for further reference.
'let's see... there's whisker-blondie, emo-avenger, and pink-haired-banshee.. Kami-sama (God), do you
hate me or something?' sighed the white-gray haired jounin while crying imaginary tears in his mind.
the jounin had a gravity defying white hair, with normal but a bit taller height. he wears standard jounin
outfit complete with green flak jacket, dark blue trouser and ninja sandals with a medical tape and kunai
holsters at the right side, a mask that hides his mouth from view, and a hitai-ate (head-band) that he
sets at odd angle, hiding one of his eyes from the world.
that's right people! he's the sensei of team seven! Copy Ninja Kakashi.
'oh well, no use sulking about it. It's hard to argue with Hokage-sama. anyway, time to read Icha-Icha
Paradise! (Come, come paradise)' says Kakashi in his mind. thinking while walking to the academy.

-5 minutes later.... Location switch, Konoha Ninja Academy-
Kakashi entered the academy, while giggling and blushed occasionally like a high-school-girl.
"...............................N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F....R........ Y.................. LI.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Hm?" Kakashi mumbled aloud, and looked from his book.
'Probably just Anko visiting and torturing--- err... playing with kids.' said Kakashi in his head, and he
decided to read Icha-Icha again and giggling + blushing again.
"RU.................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FO................R............. YOU.......................
LIF..........................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
'that sound again.... whatever, I'm just getting to the best part here.' think-ed Kakashi, blushing more
than he had.

"RUN FOR YOUR
LIFESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
before he even had time to look up from his book, he's being stepped by entire class 3-B.
yes people, the son of Satake Hakumo, one the ninja that considered as hero at Ninja war, have a
reputation of copying one thousand jutsu with his sharingan, the youngest ANBU captain after Itachi,
tokubetsu jounin or special jounin that considered dangerous and flee-on-sight at bingo book, the
eternal rival of Maito Gai, or Might Guy. and the famous prodigy at young age, OHKO'ed because being
stepped by hordes of people.
oh the irony. should I visit and laugh at your grave too Kakashi? I'll even consider wearing T-shirt at your funeral! *insert author-evil-laugh-no-jutsu here*
oh well, poor Kakashi. moving on with the story....

All of the 3-B class moved, I mean, running. I mean, teleported. to Hokage office.
surprisingly, it took 5 ANBU force to stop Godzi--... err... Iruka from harming the kids.
all the stepped people is treated at the hospital, and several the patient is chanting "Godzilla has come
down to earth, freezing the hell seven times over, the world is about to end... mommie, I missed you....."
Hokage is deciding whether to send them to mental hospital for further treatment or no.
Kakashi? well.....

"MY POOR ICHA-ICHA BOOK!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ALL TORNED UP AND DIRTY WITH FOOT STEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
HHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" cried and mourned Kakashi for his girlfriend and best buddy forever, his
Icha-Icha book.
even Sandaime had a hard time to calm him down, even Sandaime considered to move him to mental
hospital in short time.
It took seven days to fully-repair the academy, and all the students is given holidays.

-and the next seven days later...-
"Ohayo Sakura-chan!!!" shouted the carefree, sun-kissed blonde boy.
he waits for respond, but Sakura just look at the window, and shaking like leaf once in-a-while.
"Ara? Daijobu desu ka?" (eh? are you alright?) asked Naruto with concern.
"... Oh, it's you Naruto."
"Sakura-chan, do you want to go on a date with me?" asked Naruto, oblivious to Sakura weird behavior.
"......... No, thanks."
wondering where's the usual "NARUTO-BAKA!!!! I WANT TO DATE SASUKE-KUN!!!! NOT YOU!!!!!!" and a good smack at the head (maybe that smack make Naruto dumber than before..), Naruto asked.
"Oh yeah, what happened? I skipped class seven days ago, there's that academy been broken down
and holiday popped out from nowhere... not that's a bad thing."
Sakura flinched at the word "seven days ago".
"er... it's really nothing Naruto. It's just that school is really old, and it's coming apart, luckily, everyone
is safe. So, Sandaime ordered some carpenter to repair the school again." said Sakura with her
made-up excuse, avoiding the word Iruka-sensei.
"Okay... if you say so....." said Naruto.

-and the bell rings, the lesson begins.-
instead of his favorite sensei, Iruka-sensei, there's another sensei that's teaching the class.
wondering, Naruto asked aloud, "Eeeeh? where's Iruka-sensei?"
hearing Iruka name, all the 3-B class except Naruto twitched, then panic arise again....
"I'm sorry I didn't listen to your lesson two days ago!!! I swear I'll listen carefully and focused for your
lesson!!! just don't get angry please..." shouted Kiba, the infamous for his rash behavior and skipping
class.
"I'll never fawn for Sasuke Uchiha again!!! Just don't be angry Iruka-sensei!!!!!" shouted all the Sasuke
Uchiha fanclub
"I'll never sleep at class again!!!!!!" shouted certain pineapple hair-style student.
"I'll give back your book Iruka, just don't step on me again!!!" shouted the nameless teacher.
"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
some girls just plain shouting, remembering the Konoha's Godzilla.
all in all, the class is a mess, people shouting left and right, apologizing more and more, saying don't be
angry, etc.
"Eh? Did I say something wrong?" asked the clueless Naruto, clearly confused by his classmate and
teacher behavior.

sometimes ignorance is a bliss Naruto, trust me on this.
-The end of Chap-

Total Word(s): 1532 Cool
Info about title: Iruka means dolphin. so, title meaning is: The day harmless Iruka turned into SUPER
-MEGA-UBER-AWESHUM-FRIKKIN'-GODZILLA~ Very Happy

Last edited by Hint_of_Mints on Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Selena...^_^
Selena...^_^

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: What kind of life do you have?   What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:59 pm

hell... thats was long... it can be a record... hahaha... oh yeah... talk about record... why don't you make a record page, huh? noreply... so just you the one who can enter it
Back to top Go down
emasmurni
emasmurni

My Chara

PostSubject: Amazing   What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:53 pm

Oh man, IT'S SO GOD-*CENSOR* AMAZING.
Back to top Go down
Selena...^_^
Selena...^_^

My Chara

PostSubject: Re: What kind of life do you have?   What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:02 pm

please continued...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of life do you have?   What kind of life do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of life do you have?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next