Black Edge Cafè
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Edge Cafè

A Black Painted Cafè located at the Edge of town. It's as simple as that. "Good Evening, Welcome to Black Edge Cafè."

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Black Edge Cafè~
Merry Christmas! We wish you a fun holiday~
Happy 1st Anniversary to our Cafè~!

This year~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hint_of_Mints
Cafè Owner
Hint_of_Mints

My Chara
Name: Vermilion_Tears
Race: Elfs
Class: Sage

This year~ Empty
PostThis year~

Well, thank you everyone for visiting even today.
First of all, Merry Christmas to you all! (I know you're kinda bored to read Merry Christmas anywhere)
May God bless you, just like everyday Very Happy

Soo, after a year of rising and falling, I'm glad we made it today, to our 1st Anniversary~
There are times that we abandon this place, or can't visit because of important or petty reason, but that's okay. Because we all have different lives and different activities, so I wouldn't push or force someone to visit this cafè.

There are fun and bad times when I am in this cafè. The fun is, I am glad that I got to meet someone else, get to know more about them, get to know that we shared same interest, etcetra. I also got know the trademark of this place, such as after a while the topic will stay off path and become OOT, or we all sometimes got too lazy to reply or something. I'm happy that this place has its own pace, not to rushed not to fast. The bad side didn't matter too much, because I understand that everyone have a different taste, or have a different style of speaking, but that's what made us to become who we are today, so it's okay (at least for me XD).

Well, I wish you a good holiday!
(and I don't mind receiving a Christmas present or Cafè's birthday present)
Ahaha, Today is fun too!

-Mints
Back to top Go down
https://edgeoftown.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

This year~ :: Comments

Selena...^_^
Re: This year~
Post Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:30 pm by Selena...^_^
happy birthday cafe~ and merry christmas to aaaaaaaalllllllllllll~ cheers
Big B
Post Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:12 pm by Big B
Yewp.
Happy 1st birthday cafe !!
Hope you lasting young..

And, also merry christmas.. And", Happy new year.. (There's still 6 days to new year)
Hint_of_Mints
Post Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:21 am by Hint_of_Mints
hahahaha, thank you Very Happy
don't worry, happy people will stay young forever, in terms of body and heart! X3

merry christmas to all of you too~
*goes off to drink tea
Post  by Sponsored content

This year~

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Edge Cafè :: Interior :: Fresh News :: Diary & Journal-
Jump to: